03 March 2006

Boogie Nights

It's been another relatively busy night at work. I started with no hospitalized patients and have managed to keep the number down to two, but it was enough to keep me hopping for a while. Fortunately, both of my inpatients are likely to do just fine and go home sometime today.

As usually happens, though, things got a good bit quieter after midnight, so I have had time to make some good progress on the Top Secret Knitting Project (which shall henceforth be referred to as TSKP). All I will say about TSKP is that it's being made with Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Tweed yarn and requires the construction of a large number of pieces. I've never used this yarn before, but it's got a really nice hand and was, I think, a very good choice for this project.

And since once again I haven't provided much in the way of visual interest, I offer the Nerd, Geek, or Dork Test. I scored 82% Nerd, 39% Geek, 34% Dork, which puts me in the category of "Pure Nerd". Here's what the test had to say about my score:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.


Mortgage spams: 65 in the past 24 hours and counting

No comments: