07 January 2009

Two-Faced

I've been notified by a high authority that I haven't blogged in far too long. I'm sure, at least, that the kind folks at the NSA who spy on our little chats have concluded that at least one of us is high. In any event, she is right. It's been two whole weeks now, and that's just too long.

It's not as if I don't have anything to write about - there are a few more FO's to mention, there were the holidays, I got my visa for India in March, we're now officially living on one income, I got back some lovely yarn from my alpacas, etc. - but I think I just wanted to let the novelty of New Year's navel gazing to pass. This being the month of Janus, a bit of looking back is natural and appropriate, but I'd really rather look forward.

That said, I do have some photos that need to be uploaded, and I'll see if I can't actually get around to that tonight and write a proper post.

8 comments:

Lisa/knitnzu said...

Eh, from someone who has been having trouble posting... any post is a good post! (I actually know somebody named Janus!... he's Latvian, my friend's dad, and the J is like the german Jan, and there's a latvian holiday Janisday... but it's in June, go figure).

Anonymous said...

SHE should talk...

Anonymous said...

and when was the last time rabbitch posted, hmmmmmm?

I must disagree with you, though - mike nesmith was the cutest monkee! and peter could play more instruments than all the others combined!

MadCityMike said...

I kept checking daily, in hopes of a new post, but alas was disappointed. Imagine my delight at seeing a new one today!!! Thanks for the entry!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you never take time out to live your life, what will you have to blog about?

FiberQat said...

One income? Did I miss something?

If it wasn't for your Twitterings we probably would have wondered if the root vegetables suddenly came to life and devoured you. It's good to hear you're doing fine.

Sheepish Annie said...

I haven't been navel-gazing. My navel is lost in the holiday blubber. I miss it...

Looking forward to your proper post. It sounds like you are living in "interesting times..."

And you have alpaca yarn!!!

Rabbitch said...

I'll have you know I posted ten days ago. It was completely lame, too, more than likely. But I posted. So there.

And yes, of course I'm high.