24 February 2007

One Year



Today is my first blogiversary. It hardly seems like it's been a whole year, but when I look back on it, there's been quite a lot crammed into the last 365 days. According to my archives, this is post #188, which means I've managed to come up with something to write on average slightly more than every other day. This means I either blather on a lot, or just maybe I've got enough to say to keep me blogging.

One of the things I've enjoyed the most over the past year is getting to know other knit bloggers out there and hearing from people who actually take the time to read this one. This is quite the community, and I continue to be amazed at what a wonderful group of people y'all are - generous, supportive, funny, and just plain decent. I could kvell for days.

Except that it's time for me to get ready for work. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary to you,
happy blogiversary to you.
Happy blogiversary to M-e-l,
Happy blogiversay to you!

And many m-o-r-e...

Laurie said...

Well, happy blogiversary! It DOES roll around pretty quickly.

Sheepish Annie said...

You have to work on your blogiversary??? There oughta be a law...

I'm so glad that you found my blog during your on-line wanderings and that I was able to get to know you through your site. You are a talented feller and your writing often gives me pause for thought. Thanks for doing what you do!

FiberQat said...

Happy anniversary Mel! I'm always fascinated with your posts about your work and your 'pacas. Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your blogiversary. I've been reading it for a while with much pleasure, thanks Barb.

Carol said...

Oh, happy birthday, dear heart! I love hearing your voice on those days that you post. I love that I got to meet you at Rhinebeck, even briefly. I'm grateful and glad you're part of my world.

Scoutj said...

Happy Happy to you and your blog!

Lilith Parker said...

Happy blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Good job on reaching the one year mark! I check your site every day for new posts, as I'm sure many others do, too.

Hope you work day goes well!

knitnzu said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!
You work in a zoo! (well...sort of)
Happy Blogiversary
Happy Blogiversary
We're all so glad to know you!

Only a year? I'm new since Sep and I always think the rest of you all have been doing "it" forever!

Carry said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! So glad you started blogging...keep blogging away please! :D

Manise said...

Happy Blogiversary Mel! It was nice meeting you at SPA. I was the one sitting next to Etherknitter Laurie.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary, Mel!

Anonymous said...

So happy you're here, Mel.

And I ordered the pedaler. I expect to be totally buff in, what, a week or so? ;-)

FemiKnitMafia said...

Congrats!!! Here's to another one.

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary! Well, happy belated blogiversary, actually.

Unknown said...

Congratulations...your blog has become one of the constants...I love that you updated regularly, and always with interesting content.