05 August 2009

Maine Fiberarts Tour Weekend

This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is the Maine Fiberarts annual tour. Sea Hill Farm (the little farm compound where we live) is on the tour, so come by and say hi to Paula and David (I'll be away visiting my grandmother), pet the alpacas and donkeys, and most importantly, buy stuff! Seriously, we're looking at more huge medical bills for Tuck and could really use it.

Directions to Sea Hill Farm can be found here. More information on businesses participating this weekend can be found here.

Tuck says please and thank you. And if he weren't going to be away with me this weekend, he'd give you kisses, too.

122107Tuck

2 comments:

Linda 'K' said...

Live in Seattle so couldn't stop by. What's up with the little cutie Tuck Dog if you don't mind my asking.

Linda "K"

stephen said...

Kisses to the little boy from me, Chris and Janie Sparkles.

I bought some mugs so two of us three can enjoy Tuck every day!