19 May 2008

Knitters with Lots of Balls

David and I got home yesterday afternoon from the Men's Spring Knitting Retreat at Easton Mountain, which was organized over the winter by Ted and Joe. After Friday's sadness, it was a much-needed escape, my only complaint being that it didn't last long enough.

Because I was a bit distracted on Friday and because events set us a couple hours behind, I forgot my camera and was stuck with the camera on my cell phone, which made for some very fuzzy pics (Sorry, Joe and Josh). And because we had to rush the 4.5 hrs back home so that I could drive the hour to work a 15 hr shift, I'm too tired to write any more about them. Click and you can read the (short) captions on my Flickr site.

051708Hose

051708Joe

051708Designers

051708Balcony

051708Josh

051708Group

051708Designers

051708David

And then we came home to this:

051808Iris

051808Beans!

051808Peas!

And Inga is feeling better and her kidney values have improved with the IV fluids. Another day and I think it'll be time for her to come home.

And now I need desperately to sleep.

9 comments:

Chris said...

So glad that Inga is feeling better and that you had a good weekend! Sleep well.

Sean said...

such sexy legs, handsome!

Loved meeting you and David at long, long last!

xoxo

Unknown said...

It was wonderful to see you two. I have a couple of pictures that I'll be posting to the MSKR web site and I will ask if guys want me to post their pictures there as well.

I have a great one of your foot when you were showing off for the MGM's.

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Welcome home. I'm glad to hear that Inga is on the mend.

Sheepish Annie said...

Looks like a fabulous time! And I"m thrilled that Inga is feeling so much better. Now go rest. Sleep is a very good thing.

knitnzu said...

Glad you had such a good time and came home to some beauty and new life. Now, here's a glimpse into how the foot thing works... I can see you have tendons for all 5 toes, but the pic looks like you only have 4 and I had to look at it a while to discern the tendons, wondering does he REALLY wear those toe "shoes"?? The kilt hose are looking great!

Anonymous said...

Awww, honey... Welcome home.

Mary Lou said...

That looks like a blast for you all. What a great idea. I've been asked to help a friend do kilt hose, so keep posting on those.

Anonymous said...

So good to see you again and meet David!

Next time, I hope I can meet Tuck.