06 April 2007

I Had to Go and Get Cocky

I'll admit it. I've been feeling a bit smug the past few days about not being sick on my birthday this year. And then I realized that I haven't had my usual winter of one cold after another.

So naturally, I got walloped good with one last night and the snot factory kicked into overdrive. I'm being kept in a relatively functional state by 24 hour Sudafed (for which I had to sign over my eternal soul and give blood, urine, and DNA samples so that Big Brother can save me from turning it into meth in my bathtub).

All I can say is, it's a good thing those TV cameras came around a couple days ago, 'cause I am not fit for mass consumption at the moment. Now if only the crazy drunks would just stop calling.

2 comments:

FiberQat said...

Ew. Hope you get better soon and that David doesn't get it.

I saw your interviews. Very nice and authoritative. But the gal on Ch 13; where did she crawl out of?

knitnzu said...

Eeww indeed! I was kinda nervous reading your post...I'm in the boat you were in before your snot factory went into production. On the edge of it (as I am now, hence the nervy nature) often. At least they haven't made it so we can't even get the pseudephedrine. Run a vaporizer! Get rest! Drink fluids!