23 June 2006

Just in the Knit of Time

I've been up all night, not at work, but working on cleaning out my home office space. There was a lot of crap to sort through, but the end is in sight. I did take a break, though, to knock out one more hat for Dulaan before I close up the box and send it off today. It's infant-sized and made with the Paton's UpCountry stranded with some Peace Fleece "Baghdad Blue", the proceeds for which are donated to a joint Palestinian/Israeli village. You can read about that endeavour here.

062306dulaan_baby_hat

Now I need to get everything boxed and get to the post office before the rain comes. And then maybe I'll get some sleep. Maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
He knits for Mongolians and takes pictures of salads!
I like your style, man

This is Syndey's old neighbor from Columbia!