15 May 2012

So, yeah.

That last post? The question was more or less rhetorical.


No name, as yet, but hopefully within the next couple of days. We got to meet both parents, and they were very nice dogs. Out of the 5 (!!) pups in his litter, he seemed to be the most easygoing, and he gives sweet puppy kisses. He still has quite a bit of puppy energy, though, and I expect the next few months will be interesting.

Chauce has been very good, but he's made it clear that he is Alpha. Fortunately, the pup knows to pay attention, though I can already see him testing to see just where his limits lie. Did I mention the next few months are going to be interesting?

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Rhetorical indeed - how could you NOT take the new puppy? But oh my goodness, housetraining.......

yarmando said...

So happy for you guys.

I have a name suggestion, but I know unsolicited suggestions are automatically discarded, so I'll keep it to myself.

Deirdre said...

Rhett indeed (& in name?)