Thanks to GayProf for this, since I'm too tired to come up with anything else.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mel!
1. The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Mel and compline.
2. Ostriches stick their heads in Mel not to hide but to look for water!
3. If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Mel.
4. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are Mel.
5. Mel cannot swim.
6. Mel can jump up to sixteen times his own height.
7. If you chew gum while peeling Mel then it will stop you from crying.
8. During severe windstorms, Mel may sway several feet to either side.
9. Some birds use Mel to orientate themselves during migration.
10. The fingerprints of Mel are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene!
Find out everything you didn't know (and maybe a few things you did) about yourself here.