I think I've done this one before (though it's not coming up on a search), but Sean just did it, and it made me think maybe I should do it again to see if my needs have changed. You type in your name on Google, followed by the word "needs" and see what comes up. It appears that:
1. Mel needs a vacation. (Leaving for India in 12 days!)
2. Mel needs to lighten up.
3. Mel needs a home.
4. Mel needs to trade his Lexus in on a magic carpet. (Actually, I was passed on my way to work today by a Lexus SUV with dealer plates and noticed the sticker in the window. The gas mileage is only 14mpg city/18mpg hwy! Sweet FSM, how can anyone justify that?!)
5. Mel needs a laptop computer. (I only have three at the moment.)
6. Mel needs a big, wet, sloppy kiss.
7. Mel needs to focus on [him]self and heal.
8. Mel needs liability insurance.
9. Mel needs massage treatment for ice dance test. (How's about I get the massage and skip the ice dance test, whatever that is?)
10. Mel needs less passion for the spirit. (I didn't know that was possible.)